Advanced Corporate Analysis,
Valuation and Financial Modelling 2021.
21 - 23 July 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
Turbulent markets have made it clear that standard analysis is sometimes inadequate to truly understanding risk. Unlock the power of advanced financial theory by learning practical implementation in Excel. This course goes through advanced concepts in finance, while teaching the necessary technical skill to implement them immediately.
Learning valuation and advanced modelling is best done with a combination of theory, demonstration and hands-on practice; each section below is designed in such a way. Almost all exercises are Excel and/or VBA based and contribute to understanding a fully functioning, dynamic model. The following models will be reviewed and included with the course:
- Basic Corporate Finance Model
- Advanced Corporate Finance Model
- Project Finance Model
- Data Stratification Tool
Thi Course is Suitable for:
- Equity research professionals
- Corporate Financial Officers
- GM/VP/AVP/Manager M & A
- CFOs, Treasurers and Senior Finance Executives
- Executives of M&A Team
- Directors of Strategic Planning
- Commercial Bankers
- Investment Bankers
- Portfolio Managers -Corporate Restructuring
Once you finish the Technical Report Writing Course you will be able to:
- Employ an efficient process for planning and organizing information
- Eliminate “information dumping” in reports and convey technical information clearly
- Know how to synthesize complex, technical information and present it understandably to readers
- Understand how to tier information appropriately in reports to match multiple audience needs, including both lateral and executive readers
- Ensure report content conveys information for business decisions, within a readily absorbed format
- Eliminate jargon and deadwood to streamline the business message
- Reduce the amount of time required to write and read reports.
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.