Board Leadership And Governance For
Directors & Company Secretaries
Currently offered as an In-house Training.
Numerous studies conclude that well-governed companies worldwide perform better in financial terms. Good governance starts with a well-functioning board of directors that is at the heart of a company’s corporate governance framework and is crucial to ensuring all other governance components are working effectively.
Corporate governance should ensure decision-making in the best interests of all stakeholders – including customers, employees, regulators, local communities, and shareholders. This applies both during periods of relative stability, and during crises – when many organizations will be forced to confront how well they have or have not prepared from a corporate governance standpoint
This programme is for directors and company secretaries who want to gain the latest thinking on board leadership, and the necessary procedural and process skills in the increasingly difficult area of boardroom interaction, leadership and decision-making.
- company strategy;
- Risk frameworks;
- Ethics in practice; and
- Assessment of the board –back at the company
Suitable for :-
- Board of Directors
- CEO’s and Managing Directors, CFO’s
- Board of Administration
- Cabinet Secretary, Company Secretaries
- Permanent Secretaries/Legal Officers
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization