Call Center Workforce Management
Enabling Contact Centers to deliver a positive customer experience.
Book your training today to Reserve the date
Workforce Management is the process of utilizing accurate staffing figures every hour to maximize service and minimize cost. It is one of the most important planning and management functions of a Call Centre Manager or a Supervisor. During this training course, attendees will learn the step-by-step process of effectively forecasting and calculating staff requirements, creating staff schedules, and tracking daily service and performance. You will also learn about the impact that each and every person can make in terms of achieving service goals for the day.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to learn an integrated approach to call center workforce planning based on the realities that managers and analysts face every day. This workshop not only teaches proven techniques to improve forecasting and scheduling but allows you to practice those techniques with input from expert instructors. You and your colleagues will work through realistic exercises to solve common forecasting, staffing, and scheduling challenges. You will leave with a laptop full of true-to-life examples and reference for many years to come.
- The fundamentals of workforce management
- How to use the workforce management development cycle
- How to understand and use basic statistics
- How to perform the key functions of the workforce management process:
- Proper data administration
- Accurate forecasting
- Long-term staff planning
- Short-term planning and scheduling
- Proactive planning
- Reporting and data visualization
- Call Centre Staff
- Call Centre Manager
- Call Centre Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Workforce management personnel
- Customer Service Representatives
- Sales Order/ Desk Representatives
- Credit and Collection Representatives
- Front-line Staff and Receptionists
- Online Sales or Service Representatives
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization