Client Management Strategies for Retention and Growth 2020
11 – 15 May 2020 Mwanza - Tanzania
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
Tsh 400,000 for Local Delegates
USD $550.00 International Delegates
Make customer retention your number one growth channel
In today’s competitive marketplace, consumers have an increasing amount of choices- and they aren’t afraid to try them. There always seems to be a new product, service, or experience within reach of a brand’s current customer. And as we all know, replacing an existing customer costs 7 times more than retaining them. So how do you ensure your brand is retaining its precious customer base?
Client Management Strategies for Retention and Growth training shows how retaining clients is smart business and it is essential that you have a client management strategy for retention & growth.
This course will teach you how to define and identify retention points for your customer base, how to slow down or flatten churn, and how to improve retention long term and around putting the client first in everything you do.
Clients expect their suppliers to become trusted advisers. This course shows how putting the client rather than services first can yield improved results in terms of client retention. It stresses the importance of having highly engaged employees and applying best marketing and business development practices in a highly competitive and dynamic marketplace.
At the end of the course, every participant will learn to:
- Describe the Client Management Model
- Discuss the Reasons for Clients Leaving
- Apply Continual Improvement Strategies to increase Customer Retention
- Differentiate between the Ways to Best Influence Others
- Design a Strategy for Client Retention and Growth
- Any Manager responsible for Client Management and/or Customer Retention.
- Project Managers and Engineers.
- Anyone working in Customer Service type roles.
- Marketing and Sales Staff.
- Internal Consultants (Marketing, Finance, IT, HR, Strategy).
Senior Managers needed to develop their skills in Client Management and
The Changing Market Environment
- How the changing world impacts marketing, selling, and branding
- 7 areas of Changing Customer Values
- Implications of these changes on selling, marketing, branding
- Why creating value for customers is your most critical issue?
- Defining why customers buy
Strategic Marketing and Channel Issues
- New concepts for strategy and planning
- Aligning marketing strategies, goals, and objectives
- Organizing around customers and customer needs
- Re-evaluating your internal processes and policies
- Channel issues: an operations or marketing issue?
- Single channel vs. multichannel customers
- Information channels vs. purchasing channels
The Challenges Faced in Managing Clients
- Clients First – “Is the customer always right”?
- Becoming a Client Focused Organization
- The True Cost of Losing a Client
- Understand Your Existing Client Focused Organizational Culture
- The Client / Management Needs Dilemma
- Introducing the Client Management Model
Customer Retention is an Art
- Why customers want to be loyal
- What CRM should really mean in your organisation
- 7 C’s of Customer Retention
- Building and Keeping Customer Loyalty
Understanding and Retaining Your Clients
- How clients buy professional services?
- Understanding Your Client Portfolio
- Why clients leave?
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Steps Necessary to Retain Your Clients
- What to do (and what not to do) when a client leaves?
The Psychology of Influence
- Reciprocity, Commitment and Consistency
- Establishing Credibility – Becoming a trustworthy expert
- Using Social Proof and Liking
- Establishing Authority and Why it matters
- Commanding Attention
- Why being ethical matters?
Communication Skills Using the Power of Psychology
- Understanding Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Engaging Emotion – feelings, stories and metaphors
- The Limitations of PowerPoint
- Cross-cultural Understanding – why it matters?
- Using Social Media Effectively
The Importance of Continuous Improvement and Innovation for Client Retention
- The Tools of Continuous Improvement
- Identifying Causes of Problems and Potential Solutions
- Seven Steps in Problem-solving
- Mistake-proofing – Poka-Yoke
- The Kaizen Method
- Why innovation matters?
Customer Focus is a Discipline
- From personal to personalized
- The Importance of TLC
- Understanding customer expectations
- The Four PE’s of customer evaluations
- Customer Experience Matrix
- A new tool: The Customer Experience Scoreboard
Market Research & Customer Behaviour
- Analysing market research
- Obtaining valid customer information and feedback
- The impact of customer attrition
- Measuring the cost of customer attrition
- Customer Life Cycle: fact or myth
Effective Complaint Management Leads to Loyal Customers
- Why customers complain
- Make it easy to complain
- Handling different types of complaints
- AGREEMENT method for complaint resolution
- Managing conflict situations
Value of a Powerful Corporate Brand
- Corporate Image Management in a rapidly changing world
- Corporate Image as a strategic weapon
- The 5th “P” of marketing
- Power of Corporate Branding
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization