Customer Relationship Management System
Book your training today to Reserve the date
Managing relationships with customers have become a critical organizational competency. Get winning strategies for acquiring and retaining customers by leveraging the latest advanced technologies. This course will teach you how to select the right tools for your business–so it can grow today–and on into the future. Lagging means lost customers, which means damage to the bottom line. But how do you not lag when customers are moving lightning fast to demand constant changes in the speed to complete their transactions? How do you keep your customers when they move to another company is nothing more than a mouse click and a minute away?
CRM is the answer. Customer Relationship Management, a strategy that leverages very advanced technologies is the way to cut to the 21st Century business chase.
This course will help you teach participants how to:
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line.
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan.
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers.
- Identify developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM.
- Articulate why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
- Appreciate different approaches to CRM that are best suited to their organizations’ culture
- Relationship managers,
- marketing managers,
- Sales and customer care Managers
- Supervisors, and Senior Sales and Customer Service staff.
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization