Digital Customer Service Management
18-22 May 2020 Kigali - Rwanda
20 – 24 July 2020 Dar-es salaam - Tanzania
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
Tsh 400,000 for Local Delegates
USD $550.00 International Delegates
Social networks and digital channels have changed customer behaviours, raising their expectations dramatically. They want to have conversations with brands via social networks, instant messaging and chat apps and expect fast and effective resolutions to their issues. Consequently, time and effort have become the two main drivers by which customers measure a brand’s ability to deliver great or bad experiences.
Service is indeed the new battlefield on which customer loyalty needs to be won. For brands, this is a challenge but also a unique opportunity to transform customer service from an after-sales unit into a profit centre. In fact, by delivering outstanding experiences, brands can stand out from their competitors without the need to lower prices.
The key is to seamlessly integrate digital channels while properly training staff members, which implies handling a set of processes and disciplines known as digital customer service. Although more and more brands are investing in it, those that have been successful have been able to consistently measure and control every step of this digital itinerary. This executive course will enable you to smoothly manage this crucial transformation of your customer service and, ultimately, of your whole business.
This course will build and train ‘Digital Customer Service Managers’—brand new professionals with the digital skills needed to transform customer service from a cost a to profit centre within their organizations.
Main operational goals:
- Increasing customer loyalty and advocacy
- Gaining customer productivity from customer service staff
- Taking advantage of digital channels to lower the average cost per interaction
Seamlessly integrating digital channels (social networks, apps and chats) into customer service/call-centres
The course is aimed at those who wish to acquire a specific competency in digital customer service management:
- Customer service/call-centre managers or supervising directors
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Graduates in communication sciences, marketing, and public relations interested in acquiring specific skills to successfully integrate social networks and apps into customer service
Introduction to the course
- The evolution of customer service channels
- The revolution of online conversations
- Who social/mobile customers are and what they expect from you
- The new battlefield: from price to service
- Social Customer Service (SCS): main strategic and operational goals
- Why I should integrate digital channels into my customer service/ call centre
- The pillars of an effective SCS
- Workshop with videos, case studies, exercises
How to strategically leverage Customer service
- Learning the customer’s omni-channel journey
- The role of the customer experience in online conversations
- The three customer experience dimensions
- KPIs: finding the perfect mix to align business goals and customer satisfaction
- How to protect your brand reputation by managing tricky online conversations
- Email is not dead: how to optimize the use of traditional channels
The call-centre digital metamorphosis: from cost centre to omni-channel hub
- How to choose and integrate social networks, instant messaging apps, live chatrooms
- The identikit of the Digital Customer Service manager (skills/abilities)
- Getting top management onboard
- Leading a successful digital customer service team
- The role of internal communication
Building a digital customer service hub
- Setting goals
- Active listening (social listening)
- How to choose digital channels (Focus on social media, apps, chatrooms)
- How to hire the best staff for your digital customer service team
- How to train your team
- Social media policies and guidelines
- How to choose your KPIs
- The must-haves of an omni-channel platform
- The ROI of Social Customer Service
- [Live testimonial] A brand telling its successful SCS story
- Workshop: Exercises, Omni-channel platform provider, Testimonial case study
Focus on instant messaging apps
- Dos & Don’ts in chat assistance
- The rocking duo: app + chat bot
- Structure of an interaction via chat bot
- How to instruct a chat bot
- From virtual to human agent (defining escalation criteria)
- [Case study in the classroom] testimony CEO integrated platform app and chat bot
- Workshop: Exercises, Testimonial case study
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization