Financial Analysis, Planning
& Controlling Budgets
Decision-making, Performance Assessments,
Budgeting and Costing Techniques
Book your training today to Reserve the date
To survive and thrive in the current ever-changing, hyper-competitive global marketplace, financial managers must go far beyond traditional business concepts. Today they must understand the new dynamics and inter-relationship of forecasting, budgeting and business performance that will determine their organization’s future success or failure. In this leading-edge seminar, you will learn how to:
- Develop effective goals, strategies and plans that lead to successful business objectives
- Transform the budgeting process into a key management tool that drives performance
- Increase the accuracy of forecasting to greatly improve decision making
- Developing strategies that are meaningful to your organization’s goals
- Transforming strategies into challenging and successful business objectives
- Understanding the differences and importance of both operational and strategic objectives
- Why the classical budgeting process doesn’t meet current business needs
- How this new approach to results-oriented budgeting is a powerful driver for success
- Which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analyzing problems?
- How reliable are available financial data, and how is uncertainty and risk likely to impact on the outcomes of decisions?
- In economic and financial analysis, what are the implications and relative importance of cash flow as distinct from accounting profit?
- What limitations are inherent in financial data and the key financial statements, and how will these affect financial analysis?
- Making the budget process the most critical management tool for outstanding performance
- Determining what is successful business performance, including earnings, cash flow and other factors
- Transforming the role of the controller into a key driver in the financial planning, budgeting and performance of organizations in today’s dynamic business environment
- Interns, financial analysts, financial controllers, accountants, treasurers, corporate planning and business development professionals, and others active in the planning process
- Middle and junior management as a useful element in their career advancement
- Human Resources
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization