Governance, Risk & Compliance
Embracing the Challenges of the Future
Book your training today to Reserve the date
A New Approach to Governance; Faster, better, more” has become the baseline of expectations in the digital world. Now, it is time for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) functions to wake up and participate actively in shaping the future in the digital world. A fresh GRC approach is needed — one that guides and strengthens the core business while providing the agility and flexibility that are essential for innovation and new future business models.
Emerging threats in the digital era, such as cyber-attacks, competitor shifts or geopolitical crises, are influencing the future direction of the business and forcing their way on to board agendas. As old-world challenges (such as the integration of risk management and financial planning, protecting tangible goods or the fragmentation of data and business functions) collide with new ones in the digital sphere, corporate governance, risk management, compliance management and other “lines of defense” functions need to invest in managing digital risks that matter — and as a result, risk functions need to transform.
What you Will Learn
· A New Approach to Governance,
· Trust and Risk in Reshaping Future Business Models
· Re-architecting GRC strategies and processes in the digital age
· Harnessing technology innovations for intelligent risk monitoring and compliance management
· Reinforcing governance, trust, and accountability to support and enable business growth
· Take away practical insight into where governance responsibilities lie.
· Advancing your knowledge on emerging technologies and the related regulations.
· Gain valuable insight into safeguarding data.
· Improve your understanding of emerging risks using integrated risk management.
· Strengthen your knowledge of IT governance frameworks and the type of framework that would work best for your organization.
· Remain competitive by becoming risk-aware.
While this course is designed for professionals in audit, risk management, and compliance, it is also suitable for business leaders, and members of Boards.
· Board Members
· Enterprise Risk Managers,
· PMO Managers,
· Risk And Quality Control Managers,
· Senior Audit Managers,
· Risk Officers, Risk Analyst
· Product Control Managers,
· Compliance Managers,
· Value Managers,
· Business Strategy Managers
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization