How The Pandemic Is Reshaping The Role
Of Board Members
Currently offered as an In-house Training.
- The pandemic has exposed the vulnerabilities in our economic model.
- As a result, board members across the world are rethinking their roles – and the long-term sustainability of their business models.
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed significant financial and ethical vulnerabilities in an economic model we have come to rely on unthinkingly – and that has led board members across the world to reassess their roles in three distinct ways. Join us for this highly informative workshop where facilitators will address in the context of oversight and strategy; in terms of operational resilience and long-term sustainability of business models; and how they can satisfy a broader set of stakeholders and build a more inclusive economy, supporting the shift to stakeholder capitalism.
- Create co-ownership of purpose, values and role in society
- Build critical agility as a core competence
- Ensure more robust strategy planning for long-term value protection
- Prioritise and invest in systematic management of risk and organizational impact
- Improve business continuity planning including testing interdependencies
- Leverage board experience, individually and as a cohesive group
Suitable for :-
- Board of Directors
- CEO’s and Managing Directors, CFO’s
- Board of Administration
- Cabinet Secretary, Company Secretaries
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
Advantages of in-house training include: