HR Leadership Competencies
for Exceptional Performance
31 July - 04 August 2023,
Johannesburg - South Africa
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
R16, 999.00 Per Delegate
HR leaders are the core of any organization and its success. They are responsible for strategizing and driving talent needs for which it is of utmost importance that the HR leaders have additional skills.
They must understand where the organisation is lead, influence the senior leaders, and support the strategy and planning process to propel the business to its success. HR leaders must know their strengths and weaknesses to improve their ability and leverage their role. They must possess the skills of influencing, maneuvering and be confident to execute their responsibilities.
This program focuses on the needs of leading and growing a strategic function by self-awareness, engaging, building organizations’ capacity and culture.
- Link their internal HR processes and activities with outside expectations.
- Get acquainted with modern HR analytics tools and concepts
- Develop the essential competencies that HR professionals need to acquire in order to influence their personal effectiveness and their contribution to business success, as perceived by the organization’s stakeholders.
- Get in depth insights into the six contemporary HR competencies that define HR professionalism.
- Review and analyze various case studies of corporations where HR leadership is actually demonstrating the set of six competencies.
- Apply tools to assess and improve each of the six competencies.
- Lead an effective HR department that delivers business results.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and Managers
- HR personnel
- Line Managers
- HR experts
- OD Consultants
- Independent consultants
- Corporate professionals leading people in the business
The HR Business and Outside Expectations
- Incorporating Outside Expectations into the ‘HR Business’ – Focusing on the Real Business
- Business Stakeholders’ Expectations
- Traditional versus Modern Strategic Competitive Differentiators
- HR Evolution and Inherent Paradoxes
The Human Resource Competency Model
- The 1980s and 1990s Competency Models
- The 21st Century Competency Model – Six Competency Domains
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on the Individual HR Professional’s Effectiveness
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on Organizational Performance
In-Depth Analysis of the New Six HR Competencies for Exceptional Success
- The HR Competency Model (as Developed by the RBL Group):
- Strategic Positioner
- Credible Activist
- Capability Builder
- Change Champion
- HR Innovator and Integrator
- Technology Proponent
Developing HR Professionalism through Practical Actions to Follow
- The Need to Develop Oneself First
- Build HR Leadership: Practices to Apply
- Apply HR Analytics for More Effective Decision Making
- The Need for a New ‘Disruptive HR Technology’
- The Nature and Purposes of HR Analytics
- Five Steps of Analytics
- From Descriptive Analysis to Predictive Analysis
- Managing Tomorrow Today
- Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Applying a Three Level Integrated Measurement System
Research Findings and Techniques for Creating an Effective HR Department
- Research Findings
- Four Priorities for Increasing the Effectiveness of the HR Department
- Crafting an HR Business Plan
- Doing what HR Asks of Others
- Building and Providing HR Analytics
- Designing the HR Structure that Delivers Value
Conclusions and Wrap Up
- Insights for the Future of HR
- Conclusions and Recommendations
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.