Human Resource Management
for Healthcare Professionals.
The Changing Nature of Healthcare Human Resources.
06 - 10 February 2023
Millennium Tower - 2, Dar Es Salaam - Tanzania
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
USD 350.00 Per delegate
Attend this Human Resource Management for Healthcare Professionals, and gain the fundamental concepts that will help you manage the future of healthcare and the professionals who work in healthcare. This training will provide answers to several important questions, the answers to which are an essential part of the successful healthcare provider of the future.
These questions include:
- If we value patient-oriented and empathetic employees, do our systems and processes help us identify them?
- If we want to retain our employees, do we know the factors related to employee turnover and retention?
- If we want our managers to help employees improve, do we train managers to conduct performance reviews and coach employees toward success?
Human resources will always be about people, acquiring, developing, and retaining the organization’s human capital. The role that HR plays in today’s healthcare organization has become more complex. The most important of these roles involves strategically oriented activities, which, in turn, require strategic competencies.
This seminar will focus on the methods for increasing the probability of hiring competent people and of those people ably performing needed tasks after hire. Among the topics discussed will be:
- Determining the requirements for positions
- Recruiting and selecting qualified people
- Train and develop employees to meet future organizational needs
- Provide adequate rewards to attract and retain top performers
- Manage these activities within society’s legal constraints: legislation, regulation, etc.
By participating in the training seminar, you will learn:
- How to prepare and deal with staffing shortages
- Calculating turnover rates and plans to reduce turnover
- Dealing with employee burnout
- Training and development requirements and keeping current with licensing
- Developing and implementing employee engagement activities
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Specialists in resourcing, talent and succession, and L&D
- HR Business Partners
- Healthcare Managers with responsibility for talent management
- Senior Managers with responsibility for resourcing their department/division/business
- Senior Managers with responsibility for defining and developing organizational strategy
Strategic Human Resource Management
- Critical Success Factors for Strategic Planning and Management
- Strategic Planning and Management Process
- Systems Theory and Environmental Analysis Tools
- Defining Mission, Vision, and Values
- Aligning Budgets with Strategies
- Measuring Strategic Performance and Results
The Healthcare Profession
- Professionalization, licensing, and certifications
- Recruiting, engaging, and retaining Nurses and Physicians
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining Pharmacists and Allied Health Professionals
- Healthcare Administration and how to effectively manage healthcare professionals
- Health Policy and Management
- The Changing Nature of Healthcare Professions
Structure of the HR Organization
- Role of Human Resources
- Developing an HR Service Culture
- HR’s Internal and External Stakeholders
- The HR Organization
- Demonstrating the Value of Human Resources
Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Organizational Development and Interventions
- Improving Organizational Performance
- Improving Team Performance
- Improving Individual Performance
- Workforce Management Planning and Strategies
- Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement
- Learning and Development Activities
The Future of Human Resources in Healthcare
- The Employment Relationship Strategy
- Dispute Resolution
- HR Technology Management
- Technology Risks and Opportunities
- HR Risk Management
- Diversity, Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Ethics
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.