Instrumentation & Field Instruments
Certified for 3 CPD Points (ECSA).
25 - 27 August 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
Public R 11,999.00
Online R 6,999.00
Online R 6,999.00
This training course will highlight:
- Developing specific skills, competencies, and points of view needed by professionals in the field most closely related to Instrumentation & Field Instruments Servicing
- Learning the major process variables (Temperature, Level Pressure Flow, Analytical) controlled in the Process Industry
- Describe the types of petrochemical and refining industry drawings
- Designing field process control loops and the elements that are found in different types of loops, such as controllers, regulators, and final control elements.
- Applying practical skills for testing, maintaining, and modifying process field instruments (Smart electronic and pneumatic)
Who Should Attend:
- All instrumentation and control personnel
- General maintenance personnel
- Plant managers and supervisors
- Control and instrumentation technicians and engineers
- Contract Technicians as well as Sales and Service Representatives
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.