Integrating Budgeting, Forecasting,
and Business Planning 2021.
23 – 25 June 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
This course will provide not only the theoretical background but also the necessary skills to build world class standards into your planning, budgeting, performance measurement and reporting system. The course will concentrate on imparting to delegates how to learn the concepts, processes, and techniques of budgeting and business planning in order to be better able to carry out their budgeting and business planning tasks and responsibilities.
By combining techniques analysis, problems and examples with real case studies the course provides delegates with key cost awareness and budgetary skills, which is essential in managing and controlling processes/projects in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both strategy formulation and cost analysis.
- Build an integrated planning, budgeting and reporting process
- Improve their budgeting/financial skills required for better decision-making
- Understand costs behavior more accurately
- Deliver more timely and useful information to decision-makers
- Explain typical costing and budgeting terminology used in business
- Improve their management abilities
- Increase their understanding of forecasting and budgeting techniques
- Understand the problems of overheads and how Activity-Based Analysis may aid decision-making and pricing strategies
- Contribute to the implementation of change in the organization
- Facilitate the elimination of non-value activities and the reduction of costs within your organization
- Understand cost behavior and patterns
- Ensure that processes of business planning, budgeting, and management reporting are robust in themselves and suitable for their organization
Course Suitable for:
- Financial Planners
- Cost Analysts
- Professional Advisers
- Account Personnel
- Business Consultants
- Professionals who require a more in-depth understanding of integrated planning & budgeting techniques
- Accountants responsible for budget preparation & management reporting
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.