Integrating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
into the Investing Process.
24 -26 March 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
$450.00 Per Delegate
A strong engagement strategy on ESG questions could grow your potential investor pool and achieve value recognition for your company. But how do you turn the surging interest in ESG into a competitive advantage?
70% of institutions are now integrating sustainable investing into their investment process mainly aiming to lower risk and grow returns. Companies are facing questions about ESG issues alongside questions about financials, few companies are equipped to handle these questions.
This course reviews the key motivations behind the increased awareness of ESG investing; how ESG is integrated into investment processes across investment styles by analysts and portfolio managers, the risks and challenges this presents.
What you will learn:
- How boards, executives, and IROs should prepare for growing investor interest in ESG
- Why ESG information drives so many investment decisions
- Understand the role of ESG investing in the investment landscape
- Understand the legal and compliance issues surrounding ESG investment
- Understand the drivers behind the increased awareness of impact investing
- Understand the environmental issues ESG seeks to address
- Understand global trends and regulatory developments along with their financial analysis impacts
- How to include ESG drivers most effectively in your company investment case
- How do IROs extract the correct, credible information from ESG specialists in the company
- Appreciate the difference in perspective and motivations of the various parties involved
- Master the crucial ESG & sustainability issues so you can stay ahead of the competition
- Analyze and integrate material ESG factors into your day-to-day roles
- Investor Relations teams
- Corporate Communications teams
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance manager
- In-house corporate finance and strategy teams
- Financial reporting teams seeking to understand relevant KPIs and performance measures for ESG compliant investments
- Regulators and compliance
- Risk management and Marketing
- Asset managers
- Fund managers
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.