Reporting Standards and the latest update 2021.
14 – 16 July 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
Accounting Standards are constantly changing due to improvements, amendments and new issues, thus keeping up to date with IFRS is a daunting task for every accountant in practice
Entities reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) continue to face a steady flow of new standards and interpretations. The resulting changes range from significant amendments of fundamental principles to some minor changes from the annual improvements process (AIP). They will affect different areas of accounting, such as recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure
This course is designed to provide accounting and finance professionals with the training, knowledge and practical guidance needed to use IFRS and stay up to date with its newest standards and changes
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the setting process in IFRS and list the currently available standards
- Explain the most recent updates on existing IFRS and evaluate the effect of newly issued standards on their organization
- Determine the correct presentation and minimum disclosure for components of statements of financial position, statements of comprehensive income, statements of owners’ equity and statements of cash flows in accordance with IFRS
- Appraise and properly account for transactions affecting current assets and liabilities, non current assets and liabilities, revenues and expenses in accordance with IFRS
- Apply professional judgment in applying IFRS for matters relating to non recurrent business transactions
- Chief Financial Officers/ Financial Directors;
- Finance executives/ Financial Controller
- Corporate finance function;
- Accountants / Financial Controllers/Financial Accountants
- Financial Reporting Executives
- Budget Officers / Forecasting Specialists;
- Auditors (internal/External)
- Strategic and Financial Planners
- Private Equity and M&A Specialists
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Bankers
- Investment Managers
- Senior operations manager
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.