International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
& The latest Updates 2020
Book your training today to Reserve the date
Accounting Standards are constantly changing due to improvements, amendments, and new issues, thus keeping up to date with IFRS is a daunting task for every accountant in practice
Our ‘International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and 2019 Updates’ course will help build the knowledge you need in IFRS for success in today’s global business world. Like you, we believe those who understand and apply IFRS will enjoy expanded career opportunities as its use is spreading around the world.
This course is designed to provide accounting and finance professionals with the training, knowledge and practical guidance needed to use IFRS and stay up to date with its newest standards and changes course
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant, application of theories presented by the consultant and group exercises to exchange experience and apply the knowledge acquired throughout the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the setting process in IFRS and list the currently available standards
- Explain the most recent updates on existing IFRS and evaluate the effect of newly issued standards on their organization
- Determine the correct presentation and minimum disclosure for components of statements of financial position, statements of comprehensive income, statements of owners’ equity and statements of cash flows following IFRS
- Appraise and properly account for transactions affecting current assets and liabilities, noncurrent assets and liabilities, revenues and expenses following IFRS
- Apply professional judgment in applying IFRS for matters relating to nonrecurrent business transactions
- Chief Financial Officers/ Financial Directors;
- Finance executives/ Financial Controller
- Corporate finance function;
- Accountants / Financial Controllers/Financial Accountants
- Financial Reporting Executives
- Budget Officers / Forecasting Specialists;
- Auditors (internal/External)
- Risk managers
- Merchant bankers
- Tax Directors /managers
- Accountancy students
- Fund Managers and Investors
- Strategic and Financial Planners
- Private Equity and M&A Specialists
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Bankers
- Investment Managers
- Senior operations manager
Whilst BMK Training has core courses which we offer on an international basis to both companies and individuals, we also recognise that from time to time, your company may have specific training requirements that cannot be satisfied in a public training environment.
We can bring our Training/workshops directly to your workplace or we will customize training to meet your specific needs ensuring effectiveness in achieving real performance improvement.
If you have 8 or more delegates then, in house training can be of a greater advantage for your organization.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings up to 50% of the training expenses with more effective group training.
- Training is confidential, allowing teams to discuss and work on real issues as trainers will usually sign confidentiality agreements.
- In-house training encourages team building and better understanding of one another
- Training is fully-customized for any team, department, or organization