Learning and Development Strategies
for a High Performing Organisation.
How to Maximise Development to Capitalise
on The Growth of Internal and New Talent
28 August – 01 September 2023
Johannesburg South Africa
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
R16, 999.00 Per Delegate
The course will explain and demonstrate the changes necessary to maximise adult training and development for performance focused organisations. In just two years time 2020, 24% of the available working force were under 23. This generation is referred to as generation Z. The impact of having such a large intake of very different employees will be the biggest challenge training and education departments have faced since the industrial revolution.
The training will help to prepare you for the future and give you practical advice on the different techniques to maximise the human resource in your organisation. It will enable you to understand and develop new strategies and formulate meaningful and results oriented development strategies.
This training course will feature:
- How different generations learn and how to get the best from each group
- Techniques to maximise employee digital footprints for development and succession planning
- Techniques that significantly aid learning for adults
- How Artificial Intelligence can help with developing intergrated learning
- How to transform training needs analysis for development to get the best from key competencies
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Align existing learning and development programs with the organisations strategy
- Learn and be able to explain to others how to fully automate training needs analysis and to do financial evaluation of all training and development
- Develop existing and new employees using new techniques and learning tools to maximise the company’s investment in learning and development
- Be able to explain to others how digital footprints work and how new electronic methods can be used to help with targeted development
- Apply new techniques to improve succession planning
- Learn how best to maximise the human resource and to change training delivery for better measurable results and development within the organisation
- Training managers
- Talent managers
- Training administrators
- HR professionals
- Succession planners
- Workforce planners
- Nationalisation recruiters and developers
The Future Strategic Importance of Training and Education
- Why a strategic approach is now required
- The challenge for training and education before and after 2020
- Three strategic maps that will help you reshape and focus training and development
- Understanding the change that artificial intelligence will make on all training and development activities
- Planning required for the next two years
Understanding the Three Generations and Future Development Needs
- Getting the best from adults – a new approach
- Generation X – old but of significant value to a stable organisation
- Training and development needed for generation Y and whom they are best trained with X, Y, or Z?
- Generation Z, also referred to as iGen – DVD and discussion (are they going to be a problem?)
- Locking employees into the organization, new strategies and methodologies
Development and Succession Planning – Use of Digital Footprints
- What are digital footprints and do you have one?
- What do digital footprints tell us?
- DVD – How digital footprints are gathered and used
- Using digital information for better development programs for Nationals and the talent stream new and existing
- How digital information can help dramatically with improving succession planning
Automating and Prioritising Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation to Enable Better Training and See the Financial Return on Investment
- Current approaches to TNA Group exercise
- Changes that will fully automate TNA for competency-based training
- Evaluation, the past present and the immediate future
- How to fully explore financial evaluation –group exercises
- Locking TNA and evaluation into an automated process
The Changing World of Training; Techniques for Immediate Improvement
- Understanding performance-based training – Group exercise
- Ways to motivate trainees and to develop employees in a changing environment
- Integrating digital media
- A look into the learning and development for tomorrow – demonstration
- Use of branded materials and software for individual and group development
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.