Operation, Monitoring & Control of Electric
Machines & Industrial Processes
Maintaining High Standards of Power Delivery to Industrial Customers
Certified for 3 CPD Points (ECSA)
21 – 23 July 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
Public R12, 999.00
Online R6, 999.00
Online R6, 999.00
Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course provides an important insight into the operation of electric machines and industrial process parameters, industrial sensors, transmitters and actuators and finally selection of appropriate analogue or digital controllers to analyze equipment responses and behaviour against different incidents and system disturbances.
Instrumentation and Process Control involve a wide range of technologies and sciences and they are used in many applications. Examples range from the control of heating, cooling, and hot water systems in homes and offices to chemical and automotive instrumentation and process control. This training course is designed to cover all aspects of electric motors and industrial instrumentation, such as sensing a wide range of variables, the transmission and recording of the sensed signal, controllers for signal evaluation, and the control of the manufacturing process for a quality and uniform product.
This training course will feature:
- Operation and control variables of electric machines, start-up, major faults
- Instrumentation techniques applied to industrial devices such as valves and pumps
- Introduction of modern techniques for monitoring and control of industrial processes
- Application of operational amplifiers in open and closed-loop controllers
- Introduction of SCADA and DCS systems, and PLC ladder logic programming
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of operation and control variables of electric machines
- Learn modern techniques to control the response of electric machines and industrial plant equipment
- Analyze possible faults and associated safety measures
- Realize the application of sensors and actuators in control systems
- Understand the role of SCADA and PLC controllers in industrial processes and utility networks
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course has been designed at an intermediate to advanced level and will suit a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project engineers/managers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Process engineers
- Planning engineers/managers
- Asset engineers/managers
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.