Pipeline Operations & Maintenance.
06 – 10 December 2021
Register Now! Few Seats Available!
Public R15, 999.00
Online R7, 999.00
Online R7, 999.00
Pipeline systems for the oil and gas industry play an important role in modern industrial operations. The purpose of this training course is to present the basic characteristics of efficient operation of pipelines in various engineering applications.
This training course will cover the interaction of pipelines with flow moving equipment, i.e. pumps and compressors, and technical characteristics of operation of pump and compressor stations.
The participants will be introduced to the main points of inspection and testing according to relevant API standards. They will also develop familiarity with methods of cleaning and other maintenance activities, including necessary repairs as prevention of failures
- Process, chemical, and mechanical engineers working in petrochemical and process industry, including oil refineries and gas production companies where operation and maintenance of pipelines are high importance
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals from various processing plants involved in everyday operation, control, inspection and maintenance of pipelines
- Engineers and consultants dealing with the planning of new production lines and retrofitting plants and introducing new technologies
- Technical professionals responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify basic principles of safe operation & efficient maintenance of pipelines for various industrial applications
- Develop deep understanding & familiarity with the practical aspects of operation and maintenance activities
- Illustrate the concepts discussed and be provided with the necessary experience in applying them
- Use & follow the guidelines & best industrial practices related to operation, control, inspection & testing of pipelines
- Main aspects of pipeline efficient and safe operation
- Approaches to pipeline flow control and measurements
- Processes of material degradation due to aging and workload
- Best practices for pipeline cleaning and maintenance
- Inspection procedures and estimating remaining life of the equipment
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.