& Preparing for Retirement.
20 – 23 June 2023,
Johannesburg - South Africa.
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
R15,999.00 Per delegate
Planning to retire from full time work? Are you ready? This Retirement Planning (RP) training course guides employees through 5 days of interactive and activity-laden session that cover everything from retirement benefits to work-life.
Traditionally, retirement planning training courses emphasized the employee benefits and financial factors related to retirement planning. Personal planning is important because it is the determining factor of your satisfaction with your retirement lifestyle. Financial planning is crucial because it identifies your sources of income and expenses and establishes your retirement budget, based on your personal plan.
Our dynamic and collaborative Retirement Planning focuses not only on these important issues, but also more personal issues such as work-life transitions, emotional preparedness and new or part-time employment.
At the end of this course you will learn to:
- Assume accountability and responsibility for your retirement plan
- Profile your next theme of life that suits your character, interests, needs and current circumstances
- Develop your holistic retirement plans encompassing Spiritual-Physical-Intellectual-Career-Emotional-Social & Financial (SPICES/F) of life
- Make sound decisions to create (invest), protect (insure, etc.) and distribute (wills, etc.) your wealth to achieve your financial well-being targets
- Live a renewed life and create fulfilling retirement lifestyles
- Optimize your senior years in terms of personal freedom and self-realization
- Attain peace of mind – planning ahead not only reduces your stress during retirement but also in the years leading up to it
- Optimize your retirement days in ways that suit your current situations
- Attain a more financially sound future
- Make more efficient career-related and general financial decisions prior to retirement with appropriate planning
- Make sure your plans work well with other relevant parties
- Reduce overall costs of living with appropriate planning
This comprehensive training course on retirement planning is designed for anyone who is interested in having a meaningful retirement whether you are near the end of your current career or at the beginning.
- Retiring (mandatory or voluntary) Employees
- Spouses of Retiring Employees
- Technical and electrical engineer
- Government officials
- Human Resource Manager
- HR and Administration Officer
- Pension Managers, Officers and Accountants
Gearing Up To Your Retirement
- What is “Retirement”?
- Multiple perspectives of “Retirement”
- Major Life Issues Confronting 50-plussers
- Traits of Highly Successful Retirees
- Three “Boxes” of Life
- The SPICES/F of Life in Retirement
- Six Categories of Planning for Successful Retirement
- Three Core Ingredients for Autonomy and Self-realization
Emotional & Mindset Management
- Reinventing Your Life with Imagination
- Benefits of a Strong Support Group
- Circles of Support – Intermediate / Outer / Peripheral Circles
- Create a Better You & Family Support
- Barriers to the Good Life
- Undiscovered vs. Discovered Self
- Guidelines for Managing the Stresses Associated with Life Change and Transition
- Growth Potentials vs. Losses in Senior Years
Financial Planning and Management
- Financial Planning for YOUR Retirement
- Setting Your Retirement Goals
- Understanding Your Financial Net Worth
- Evaluating Your Present Lifestyle
- Managing Your Issues
- Steps in Setting Your Retirement Goals
- Managing Your Risk
- Estimating Your Future Expenses
- Issues Relating to Retirement
- Creating Wealth – Investing (Fixed vs. Equity)
- Protecting Your Wealth & Health – Insurance
- Distributing Your Wealth – Estate Planning
- Common Causes of Death in People
- 5-Step to Healthy Ageing
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Enjoying Your Leisure Time
- Tips for Optimizing Leisure Time
- Stress Management
Employment Continuity and Professional Enhancement
- Choices and Activities in Retirement
- Main Factors to Work during Retirement
- Employment Opportunities in the 50’s
- Ingredients for Self-exploration
- Knowledge You Bring into Retirement
- Techniques to Choose Your Post-retirement Career
- Habits of Self-made Millionaires
- Professional Pursuit – 2nd and Subsequent Career
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.