Turning Strategy into Action and Results
19-23 June 2023
Sandton Johannesburg South Africa
Register Now! Limited Seats Available!
Public R17, 999.00 Per delegate
Online R12, 999.00 Per delegate
Implementation skills are essential throughout the organisation within middle as well as senior management ranks. The fast-evolving national, international and global environment continues to pressure organisations and their managers to constantly increase their performance. The Programme provides participants with a number of concepts and frameworks that will enable them to critically evaluate the approach of organisations in different business sectors to strategic planning and execution.
The Strategic Execution Programme has been specifically designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding to implement strategic plans. The emphasis of this Management & Leadership training course is on putting strategies into action, which includes designing, delivering and supporting products; improving the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and control systems and culture.
The training will feature:
- The unique and important role of mid-level and senior managers in strategic planning and execution
- Resource allocation, strategic planning, development and control
- Corporate performance, governance and business ethics
- Government, public sector and not-for-profit strategies
- Managing strategic change
- Develop a broad knowledge and critical understanding of the role of the strategic management function within organisations
- Define and to clarify the concepts of “strategic plans”, “strategy implementation” and “change management”
- Gain the knowledge to be able to appreciate the main methods used to formulate and implement strategy
- Use acquired knowledge to review organisation practice against given theoretical models and provide considered responses to given problems
- Evaluate new concepts in this area and be able to illustrate essential understanding through application
The Strategic Execution Programme is suitable to a wide range of professionals and mid-level or senior managers working for a private or public organisation aiming to improve his/her knowledge of designing and implementing world-class strategies.
The Dynamics of Strategy Development, Building a Cohesive Corporate Strategy
- The Dynamics of Purpose
- The Dynamics of Resource Development
- The Dynamics of Environmental Development
Resource Allocation, Strategic Planning and Control
- Objectives, Task Setting and Communicating Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Information, Monitoring and Control
Corporate Performance, Governance and Business Ethics
- Stakeholders and Corporate Performance
- Agency Theory
- Governance Mechanisms
- Ethics and Strategy
Government, Public Sector and Not-For-Profit Strategies
- Examining the Environment in Public Sector Strategy
- Analysing Resources in the Public and Non-profit Sectors
- Describing the Purpose of Public and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Context, Content and Implementation in Public Sector Strategy
Managing Strategic Change
- Causes of Change
- Prescriptive Approaches to Managing Strategic Change
- Emergent Approaches to Managing Change
- Developing a Strategic Change Programme
End of the workshop
IN HOUSE AND ONLINE TRAINING
While both In-House and Online training can present with cost-effectiveness and time-efficacy, there are some very specific differences between in-house courses and those based online.
The demand for additional courses by individuals or groups of people is increasing. Still, it depends entirely on the preferences of a person what type of training he or she wants to receive. Online courses and in-house training carry some similarities but they are considered to exhibit some very pivotal differences too. Despite that, both types of learning can be really beneficial for attendees.