Strategic Financial Planning
Currently offered either In-house or Online
Strategic Financial Planning and Implementation ensures accountability while aligning the entire business with actionable and achievable goals and objectives. This program will help you to look “outside the box” and be creative and entrepreneurial in your organization.
This course is designed to go beyond the theoretical. It is mandatory in today’s dynamic world to be able to link strategy with financial performance.
- Executive Professionals with Strategic and/or Financial Responsibilities
- Senior Professionals who need to understand the Strategic Implementation and its financial impact.
- Middle-level Professionals in all areas of the business impacting and affected by strategic decisions.
- All staff who are accountable for financial performance.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of strategic decision making and its benefits.
- Understand the role of leadership in strategy making.
- Understand the link between involvement and accountability
- Provide insights into developing implementation plans
- Know how to develop an actionable financial plan with controllable milestones
- Learn skills to understand and avoid the pitfalls of strategic planning.
- Improved planning, implementation, and results.
- Improved strategic leadership.
- Better utilization of core competencies and recognition of the next competencies needed.
- Integration of strategy, finance, and operations.
- Realization of sustainable competitive advantage.
- Greater understanding and willingness to change.
- A stronger commitment to goals and objectives.
Our team is ready to work with your organization to confirm its business purpose, review current operations and create an implementable and aligned plan for immediate implementation.